Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Last Days

Today is my last day in the Clinic, can´t believe its been over 5 weeks. Tomorrow night I will be leaving for Lima. It feels like I have a million things to do before then. I was told the other day that my spanish is a lot better which was good to hear. It will probably be lost since it seems the only way to remember spanish is to use it everyday. So today will be spent packing, doing laundry, and getting my plants for my project. When we get to Lima I am visiting my host family from Lima and hanging out, possibly do some shopping. Then its off to the beach somewhere for our retreat and then home.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to have you back at home. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach sounds nice. It is a lot cooler here but still nice. Cant wait to see you and Alisha. Safe travels.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete