Monday, March 19, 2012

lost flip flop

It was Alishas sisters birthday yesterday and sadly i wasnt able to go. Communication is sometimes difficult but i stopped by today to have cake and some candies. My back was bothering me at work today and the doctor ask if I wanted hime to fix it. I was like i dont know butthe nhe insisted and it felt a lot better after it was cracked back into place. We went swimming near a waterfall last weekend and my brother said he needed my flip flops to stop the water from going down the water fall so that it would make a decent size pool. And a long story short one of my flip flops washed away with the river becuase it went through one of the wohles that is was supposed to stop the water from going thru. So know i only have my left flip flop. The same thing happend to one other person we both only have the left one.

No comments:

Post a Comment